Key Certification Process Steps:
- Application Review – Ensure the applicant organization and its Management System qualification to develop an audit program.
It is vital to have someone who has experience of implementing QMS and knows what is needed to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Pre-audit (optional) – Client’s Management System Documentation Review. Discuss with the client if any action needed to be taken prior proceeding with the site assessment.
- Audit Process:-
* Stage 1 – Review organization’s readiness to conduct the audit
Auditor will check that written Quality Management System (Manual) meet ISO 9001:2015 Standard requirements and match what you are actually doing and highlight deficiency areas and system potential improvement.
* Stage 2 – Assessment of organization’s Quality Management System implementation, monitoring its effectiveness.
The Auditor will check your working matches QMS and ISO 9001:2015 Standard’s requirements.
- Certificate – a 3 years certificate is issued on satisfactory completion of audit process
- Surveillance – Monitoring continual improvement on client’s management system and fulfillment of Standard requirements
- Re-Assessment – Takes place on the third anniversary of the initial assessment to ensure activities are in line with the quality requirements of the relevant Standard.
Granting ISO 9001:2015 Quick Check List:
- Do you have a clear idea of your objectives and what benefits your organization will gain by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification?
- Are all staff aware of what is expected of them and where their areas of responsibility lie to achieve ISO 9001:2015 certification?
- Is your organization in processes of documented QMS as well as the policies and procedures (Manuals) required by ISO 9001?
- Has your organization carried out regular Internal Quality Auditing of your own system by persons within your organization who are independent of the function being audited?
- Do you keep records of the internal audits and whether procedure for how audits are planned, conducted and corrective actions taken are recorded?
- Do you keep records of staffs’ past experience, education and training to identify their capabilities?