We are a North America growing Quality Management System Accredited Certification Body based in Vancouver Canada looking for an experienced and outstanding highly motivated QM ISO Auditor/Lead Auditor to carry Local & National auditing services.
Job offer is on Contractual basis when needed.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
-Taken approved Auditor/Lead Auditor training course
– Holding ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor Certificate
– Participate in quality audits and lead a team of quality auditors with team management skills
– Lead and manage a team of Quality Auditors in the performance of external audits complying with the applicable Standards and Regulations
– Providing the audit team with information and other resources they need to carry out the Quality Audits
– Having deep industry knowledge and add value to the auditing process
– Process improvement knowledge, ability in establishing and implementing ISO 9000 series
– Possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities
– Training experienced with ability to run courses teaching the concept of the ISO standards through in house or online tutorials, role playing, group workshops and open forum discussions
– Demonstrated working experience in internal and external auditing
– Interviewing Skills and be able to run an audit at professionalism level
– Presentation and Speaking Skills
– Assisting in preparation of audit plans and audit schedules
– High energy, flexible with a dynamic environment, excellent Communication and documentation skills
– Initiate the audit and conducting opening meeting
– Evaluating production processes for compliance with quality requirements
– Thoroughgoing with documentation and auditing process resulting in fair, useful and impartial reports
– Prepare audit conclusion and conducting closing meeting, reports and results
– Assist audit team in developing audit reports and presenting the reports to top management as needed
– Ability to motivate, achieving high standards of compliance
– Willing to travel
Job Type: Contract
If you are interested to be part of GSC global family team, fill following form or submit your resume with copies of any earned diploma or certificate to email@example.com.
Once your application reviewed you will be contacted soon.